RN to BSN at
The program offers the next level of training and preparation required for leadership, management, research, and administrative roles in nursing.
High quality program
- Curriculum based on current professional standards of practice
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Well-qualified faculty with over 34 years of combined nursing education experience
- Small instructor to student ratio
- Christian faith is integrated throughout the educational experience
- 18 hours of Biblical Studies are included
Professional nursing preparation
- Higher-level professional nursing courses prepare students for leadership, management, research, and administrative roles
- Faith and professional nursing practice competencies and concepts are synthesized in the clinical practicum courses
Yes, I’m interested in information about the Barclay College RN to BSN Completion Program.
Email or call with your questions: