Christian Life and Character
- Students will understand the need for, meaning, and practice of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- Students will exhibit a developing and increasingly coherent Christian world view that enables them to apply biblical principles to questions of ethics, compassion, and all other life situations.
- Students will have the basic knowledge and ability to minister to others in their own cultural group and across cultural boundaries.
Biblical and Theological Literacy
- Students will have a working knowledge of the Bible and essential Christian doctrine.
- Students will be equipped with the skills necessary for personal Bible-study and spiritual growth.
Personal and Professional Abilities
- Students will be able to find, process, and apply information, thus having the foundation for becoming a life-long learner.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to work productively both independently and in teams.
- Students will communicate articulately in written and verbal forms.
- Students will possess skills to provide leadership in their chosen profession.
Enrollment & Retention
Student enrollments and retention rates
FTFTFR Program Completion Rates
Fall semesters for campus only