To ensure the highest quality of education at the most affordable price, Barclay College goes to great efforts to provide answers for the financial needs of graduate students.
Competitive and afforable, Barclay monitors the tuition of graduate programs around the country to ensure its graduate programs are affordable. It is our commitment to our students that we are an affordable private Christian institution, while delivering the highest level of academic rigor in order to ensure your future success.
Step 1: FAFSA
If you need financial aid, start with a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility. Use the Barclay College school code: 001917.
Step 2: Student Loans
Students interested in a loan will need to…
- Complete an Entrance Interview
- Complete a Master Promissory Note
- Choose a lender
Scholarships, Awards, and Payments Plans
Barclay College offers two institutionally-supported programs to assist students with tuition costs. In each case, applicants must be enrolled on a full-time basis in a program leading to a graduate degree. In relation to scholarships and grants, qualified applicants will only receive one institutional award per semester, but it will always be the one that is the largest that they are eligible to receive.
Graduate Leadership Scholarship
Any student who applies to the M.A. program (regardless of the concentration) may also apply for the Graduate Leadership Scholarship. This scholarship is for up to $500 per semester. This award may be granted each semester for a total potential scholarship amount of $2,000. Students will need to apply each semester at the time of enrollment. Click her to fill out the Graduate Scholarship Application.
Barclay College Alumni Award
All Bachelor’s degree recipients from Barclay College are qualified to receive the Barclay College Alumni Award that will pay 100% of the tuition for their first three Bible/Theology classes in the MA program! These classes occur one each semester in their first three semesters of enrollment. This award equals 1/4 of the entire tuition costs for the Master’s degree. In order to receive this award, a student must complete successfully the entire semester in which they hope to receive the free class.
Graduate Payment Plan
The Payment Plan is offered to students who need additional assistance with tuition costs. This assistance program is ideally suited for students who currently have a regular income but need help with cash flow. An affordable payment plan with a minimal administrative fee is arranged with each individual student. Contact Ginger Maggard for more information.
Evaluation, Selection and Retention
Recipients of any institutional financial assistance (scholarships and/or payment plans) must maintain a full-time student status at Barclay College and a GPA of 3.0. Students will be notified by the Financial Aid Office if they will no longer be eligible for their award(s).
Outside Financial Help
FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Click here to go to fill out your FAFSA Students interested in financial aid should complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine what they are eligible to receive in unsubsidized loans. You can fill out your FAFSA online by clicking the button above. Barclay College school code is 001917.
List of 900+ MBA and Graduate Scholarships
Top Business Degree Scholarships for College Students
Some Great Financial Aid Resources on the Web:
- http://www.ed.gov/ Federal school codes (used to complete the FAFSA)
- http://www.fastweb.com fastWEB – Financial Aid Search Through the Web
- http://www.college-scholarships.com Free college scholarship search
- http://www.kansas.wiredscholar.com Wiredscholar scholarship search
- http://www.scholarships.com Free college scholarship search
- https://www.scholarshipexperts.com/ Scholarship Experts
- http://www.collegeboard.com Free college scholarship search
- http://www.esaintl.com/esaf ESA Foundation Scholarships
- http://www.finaid.org The Financial Aid Information Page
- http://www.collegefund.org American Indian College Fund provides funding and assistance.
- http://www.finaid.org/otheraid/natamind.phtml Lists links with information on additional sources of funding for Native Americans.
- http://www.uncf.org United Negro College Fund
- http://www.free-4u.com/african.htm America’s Black Collegians website.
- http://www.BlackExcel.org/link4.htm Minority scholarship links.
- http://www.hsf.net/ Lists outside scholarships for Hispanics.
- http://aspira.org/Scholarships.htm Scholarships for Latino youths.
- http://www.iefa.org International Education Financial Aid Provides a free searchable database of scholarships for international students.
- http://bhpr.hrsa.gov Website for students going into the health care field.
Breakdown of Costs
The costs at Barclay College are much less than similar private Christian colleges. In addition, we offer scholarships and other types of financial aid. Students find that Barclay’s outstanding quality and reasonable costs add up to a great education value. Tuition and fee schedules may be adjusted from year to year as necessary. Students may find some variation from the charges listed depending on course schedules, housing and meal plans. All existing bills from any current semester must be paid in full by the end of that semester, before a student can register for the next semester.
Tuition per credit hour $395 Tuition for 1 class (3 credits) $1,185 Fees per class $100 Semester cost for one semester (9 credits) $3,855 Total program cost (36 credits) $15,420
Tuition per credit hour $395 Tuition for 1 class (3 credits) $1,185 Fees per class $100 Face to Face (one time each semester) $150 Semester cost for one semester (9 credits) $4,005 Total program cost (36 credits) $16,020