- To start an application, all you need is your contact information. When you click “SUBMIT,” your application will be saved. You will be taken to a new page. You will also receive an email that contains a link to access your application whenever you want to work on it.
- The Admissions staff will be in direct contact with you throughout the application process.
- Your application answers are automatically saved when you fill them in. You can start and stop anytime you want.
- When you have completed your application, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit Application.
- If you have any questions, please contact Barclay College email@example.com.
You will need only a character reference.
We prefer that your reference knows you from an academic and a personal/spiritual life setting. Provide, name, email and phone number.
It is best to check with a reference before you submit their name. When choosing a reference, please do not use family members. When you enter the email address for your reference on our application, an email will automatically be sent to them requesting information. You can choose “send now” or wait until the application is submitted.
The most important factor is that it is someone who knows you well, and it is someone with whom you have regular contact.
You will receive an assessment.
After we receive your application, you will receive an assessment to help you evaluate your readiness for an online program.
Fill out the FAFSA
If you need financial aid, start with a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility. Use the Barclay College school code: 001917.
Send us your Transcripts
If you’ve taken college courses before, send us your transcripts! We can create a degree audit for you showing which classes transfer and how many you will complete at Barclay College. Did you know that students only need 60% of their core credits to come from Barclay College in order to earn a degree with us? That means you can transfer in over 90 of your qualifying credits from other institutions. That’s more than half of a degree!
Request that your official transcripts be sent directly to Barclay College:
Attn: Online Admissions
607 N. Kingman
Haviland, KS 67059
Or sent digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org
I graduated from high school or took college classes a long time ago, do you still need my transcript?
Can I transfer credits from other schools?
If you have no previous college credit, no problem! We are ready for you to jump into one of our degree programs.
Stand by for a Decision
We can usually have an acceptance decision for you within 48 hours of completing application process.
Ready to begin your application?
How to Apply
You'll hear from us each step of the way
Submit our easy, free
Click on "Apply" below to begin.
Stand by for a
Campus: We'll usually have a decision within 48 hours after your interview.
Online: A decision will usually be made within 48 hours.