Barclay College values a long tradition of faithful graduates and friends who continually keep us in their prayers. We recognize that prayer is essential to functioning as a community. Your faithfulness is a blessing throughout the body.
"...The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." (James 5:16).
- The Student Government took 90 students to the Kansas State Fair on September 11.
- The latest figures on enrollment: "We have a new record of 292 enrolled for this fall. The old head count record of 286, set last year, has been broken."
- Our sympathy and prayers are extended to former Barclay College President, Dr. Walter Moody, whose wife, Patricia, died August 12.
- Our sympathy and prayers are also extended to the family of Barclay Board of Trustees member, John Brawner, who died September 11.
- Junior Christopher Lea preached at the Trinity Community Church in Hudson, KS on September 11.
- Dr. Adrian Halverstadt will be visiting churches in the Denver, CO area this weekend. His wife, Lisa, will attend the Rocky Mountain Yearly Meeting Women's Retreat at Quaker Ridge Camp.
- Mountain Yearly Meeting, will teach on "Friends Practices of Discernment and Decision Making."