At Barclay we believe that all Christians are called to emulate the love of Jesus Christ and assist in moving His Kingdom forward for the glory of God and the good of humanity. We believe this requires a time of preparation for maximum effectiveness. That is why Barclay College exists to prepare students in a Bible-centered environment for effective Christian life, service, and leadership.
Associate Degree Programs
Applicants for the Barclay Online program must meet the following requirements:
- Prior completion of approximately 50-60 semester credits from an accredited college/ post secondary institution: only courses which carry a grade of “C” or better will be accepted for transfer.
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.0.
- Completion of the Barclay Online application form.
- Submission of an official high school transcript or GED certificate.
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges/post secondary institutions previously attended.
- Submission of two satisfactory personal references (one work related, e.g. a supervisor; and one personal, e.g. an educator, minister, civic organization or community leader).
Note: Interested students who do not meet all of the normal requirements for admission may be admitted on a provisional basis at the discretion of the college.