Applicants for the Barclay Advantage program must meet the following requirements:
- Prior completion of approximately 50-60 semester credits from an accredited college/ post secondary institution: only courses which carry a grade of “C” or better will be accepted for transfer.
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.0.
- Completion of the Barclay Online application form.
- Submission of an official high school transcript or GED certificate.
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges/post secondary institutions previously attended.
- Submission of two satisfactory personal references (one work related, e.g. a supervisor; and one personal, e.g. an educator, minister, civic organization or community leader).
Note: Interested students who do not meet all of the normal requirements for admission may be admitted on a provisional basis at the discretion of the college.