Praises and Prayer Requests
06 Aug 2012
Stay up to date with our latest prayer requests on the Alumni Prayer Page
Barclay College values a long tradition of faithful graduates and friends who continually keep us in their prayers. We recognize that prayer is essential to functioning as a community. Your faithfulness is a blessing throughout the body.
"...The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." (James 5:16).
- Barclay College hosted an ice cream social following the Friday evening service at the MAYM Ministry Conference in Wichita. We had so much fun eating banana splits and visiting with those attending.
- Coppock Hall is in the process of renovation which includes new bathrooms, and exterior landscaping.
- Night games are coming to Barclay College. The soccer field will soon have lighting installed so night games have been scheduled. The Barclay College Soccer Alumni Game will be held on October 5 at 7:00 PM.
- The Hockett Auditorium gym floor has been refinished and new carpeting will be installed in the dining hall.
| || |
- Pray for Dr. Royce Frazier and Dr. Adrian Halverstadt as they represent Barclay College at Iowa Yearly Meeting August 1-4.
- Senior Nick Sterner is working with a men's ministry in Pratt, ministering to troubled youth at the Blythe Family Fitness Center, playing basketball and working out. Through this he is hoping to build relationships and trust that would tear down the walls that prevent the gospel from being heard and reallized in the lives of these young people.
- Pray for students, staff, faculty, and administrators as the start of a new school year begins on August 20.
- Pray for the Ross Fine Arts Center project.