Barclay College values a long tradition of faithful graduates and friends who continually keep us in their prayers. We recognize that prayer is essential to functioning as a community. Your faithfulness is a blessing throughout the body.
* It is wonderful to have the students back on campus and ready for classes beginning on the 18th. Thursday, Friday and Saturday were move-in days. Some of the parents were here to help their student in the process. We are blessed by all the new and returning students and are anxious to get acquainted with them all. Final enrollment figures are not in yet, but it looks very encouraging.
* Congratulations to senior Justin Arnold and sophomore Ashli Johncock who were married Saturday in Pratt.
* Good news–The cafeteria is now open for business!.
* A Welcome Back Ice Cream Social will be held for the students in the cafeteria next Sunday evening at 7:30, sponsored by the Haviland Friends Church.
- * Chapel this week.
* Pray for the students who are still traveling to Haviland for the fall semester.
* Pray for the Student Council Retreat Friday and Saturday being held on the Barclay campus. Saturday will conclude the retreat with a trip to Russell, KS for special activities.