Barclay College values a long tradition of faithful graduates and friends who continually keep us in their prayers. We recognize that prayer is essential to functioning as a community. Your faithfulness is a blessing throughout the body.
· A number of Barclay College personnel traveled to Portland, Oregon during the first part of November to host a Barclay College dinner for our alumni and friends in the Portland area. It was a wonderful evening of fellowship and renewing of friendships. There were about 158 registered guests. The program consisted of several musical numbers, greetings from the President, and an invitation for new and continued support for Barclay College. Thank you to all who participated!
· Larry Lewis, V.P. for Institutional Advancement, along with several students and staff, recently completed a successful phone-a-thon event. Barclay reached out to supporters of the College to pray for them, to seek continued support, and to inform them of the many great things that were happening at Barclay.
· Praise God for a great ladies Auxiliary Sale! The weather cooperated, the food was delicious and the fellowship was a blessing to all. The total was $97,000! Thanks to the Auxiliary, the Barclay Maintenance crew, the Haviland Friends youth who served the meals, and the team of auctioneers who worked from beginning to end. It truly was a wonderful day!
· Students are currently preparing for finals.
· When the semester ends, students will be traveling home.
· Pray that the Christmas Wreath donations would provide the funds that Barclay needs.
· That the Lord would continue to bring students to the school, and that Barclay would be effective in training them for Christian living.