Barclay College values a long tradition of faithful graduates and friends who continually keep us in their prayers. We recognize that prayer is essential to functioning as a community. Your faithfulness is a blessing throughout the body.
"...The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." (James 5:16).
· Dr. Tony Wheeler spoke at the Northridge Friends Church for a Leadership Meeting March 10.
· Dr. Jerry Simmons preached at the Ford Community Church March 31.
· The Renew music group, led by Eliot Hinshaw, ministered at Northridge Friends in Wichita and Miami Friends in Miami, OK over the weekend.
· The Barclay Food Service will serve the annual Coop Dinner on April 6.
· The Barclay Drama Department will present the musical "Cinderella" April 4 - 6. The Friday and Saturday evening performances will begin at 7:00 p.m. Sunday's performance will begin at 3:00 p.m.
· Dr. Jim LeShana will speak at William Penn University Tuesday morning at the Beane Quaker Lectureship. Tuesday evening and Wednesday he will speak at the Iowa Yearly Meeting Pastor's Short Course.
· Chapels this week:
o Tuesday and Thursday - Spiritual Formation Conference. Dr. Howard Macy, Professor Emeritus of George Fox University, will speak.
· Plan now to attend Alumni Weekend May 3-5 . Academy and college classes ending in "3" will be honored this year. We hope to see you then!